What are the changes?
- Improved Transparency
- Respecting the Right to Privacy
By continuing to use our services on or after May 24, 2018, you indicate your agreement with each of the updated and new terms and policies that are effective as of that date.
Under GDPR the user (you) have the following rights:
The right to:
- access and correct the information we hold about you
- be forgotten/permanently deleted from our database
- restrict how we process your information
- object to how we process your information
- withdraw consent to process your information (where consent is relied upon)
If at any time you wish to restrict how we process your information, or if you have any other questions or feedback - simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.