With Wipster's Slack integration, you and your team can connect any Slack channel to receive notifications to see who’s uploading, viewing, commenting and more. Although you can connect it to any channel, we recommend creating a new Slack channel dedicated to these notifications for a cleaner experience.
Setting it up is super easy. Follow these quick steps and get on your way to seamless creativity:
- Log in to your Wipster account.
- In the top-right corner of your project screen, choose ‘Account settings’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'Apps', then select 'Enable integration' to Slack. You will need to be logged into Slack and your browser and have sufficient privileges to enable integrations for your Slack team.
- A pop up will appear asking to allow the integration. Select ‘Allow.’
- Sign in to your team’s Slack account or create a new Slack account, then configure the Slack pages you wish to associate Wipster notifications with.
- That’s it! Your Wipster and Slack accounts are now connected! Now go be productive!