- Open the composition in After Effects that you want to upload to Wipster.
- In the Panel, navigate to the folder you want to upload the video to (or create a new one link to create a new folder article).
- Select a name and a destination inside Wipster for the video.
- Select 'Upload your Composition'.
- Choose your render quality. There are 4 options to chose from. The first 3 are based on the levels of encoding that Wipster can play the video at (540p, 720p and 1080p). The last 'Custom' allows you to preset a custom setting of your own. Find out more about how to create your own custom upload setting here.
- From here you can either hit 'Start upload' to begin right away or check the 'Share video after upload' option to automatically share the video once uploading is complete. Simply follow the directions in this article to share your edit.
Note: In After Effects, the Review Panel will always render the selected work area rather than the full composition. If you attempt to sync feedback to this composition at a later date, Wipster will remember the start position of the work area and sync the markers relative to it. please note that changing these at a later date could potentially have an impact on where the comments sync to on the time code.