In Wipster, there are a few different ways to view and review comments that are made on your videos and images. They are:
1. When people make comments on your media, you’ll receive an email containing the content of the comments as well as a screen grab of the frame they were made on. You can click the big green reply button underneath the comments to be taken directly to the frame in question on Wipster.
2. Simply go back to the view the video or image. If there has been comments made on it, this will be indicated in a couple of ways.
- For video, you will see a colored dot on the time bar below the video or as you play through the video you will see a colored dot appear on the video where a comment has been made.
- For image, you will simply see the colored dots across the image where a comment has been made.
With video, to review the comments that have been made on your video you can use the next and previous comment buttons located close to the play button below your video.
3. The to do list. The magical to do list can be found by clicking the button up in the top right of your screen when viewing your video or image. All new comments that are made on your video or image will be added to the to do list and you can navigate to the frame a particular comment was made on simply by clicking the comment in the to do list.
4. The activity feed. Check the activity feed up in the top right hand corner of your screen when on the projects screen. When there is new activity the 'open activity feed' button will turn red and pulse. When you open it up and new comments that have been made will be listed there.